As a support specialist you’ll be handling enquiries from our users via our ticketing system (Zendesk), helping them resolve technical issues with the help of our developers, and managing subscription/ payment requests.
- Excellent written and verbal English and German
- First-rate computer skills
- Good understanding of web technologies (browsers, HTML, …)
- Bonus: Experience in customer support
- Good communication, team and organizational skills
- Patience and cooperation with our clients
- Small, highly motivated team
- Competitive salary starting from 2.300 Euros gross monthly, depending on experience
- Strong focus your technological advancement
- Work independently and with the newest technologies
- Startup atmosphere (BBQs on the roof, annual company retreats, ...)
- Location: Vienna, Austria
Life at MeisterLabs
- Darts, Golf, Football, PlayStation 4 & Wii at the office
- As much Italian coffee as you can drink
- "Late lunches" every few weeks
- Weekly runs on the Donaukanal (non-compulsory)
- Annual 3-day company offsites ("Hackfests")
- BBQ and open air cinema on rooftop in summer
- Pub Quizzes in the local Irish Bar
- "Hacky Fridays": try out awesome new technologies or work on your personal pet feature every Friday
Did you know?
Vienna is ranked the world’s best city to live in, and our office is located right in the heart of it. We are an international team with people from Austria, Germany, UK, Hungary, Romania, Iceland, and the USA, and we all love it here. Follow us on Instagram to get a feeling for what it's like to work with us at MeisterLabs!