Even the funnest startup needs someone who will bring some organisation to our chaotic day-to-day life 🙂 That's why we're looking for you, as our Office Manager (20-38.5 hours per week, minimum 4 hours per day).
- You see what needs to be done and help out without guidance:
"Why are shoes lying on the floor? Let's order a shelf for that. No problems assembling it."
- You would contribute to a good office atmosphere:
"I organised a cake for Raphi's birthday - let's all get together to have a piece with her."
- No task on your to-do list is ever unfulfilled and you're open to urgent interruptions:
"Done by this evening! And I'll also get milk for the fridge."
- You have basic experience of finance and accounting practices:
"So these are the payslips that I need to forward in this order."
- You show determination when you have a certain goal:
"I'll call these guys from the Hausverwaltung 100 times until finally we get this fixed!"
- You have some experience with tech hardware:
"Gonna get you that fancy Mac, a screen with 4k and a mechanical key board."
- You're able to organize an office relocation, managing everything from subcontractors to building furniture:
"100 people more in this office? No way. Let's make a new one happen!"
- Your interested in HR topics like Recruiting and Onboarding as well as Sales processes:
"Let's grow together."
- Native German and good English skills required
"Servus and good morning everyone!"
- Driver's licence B
- Available for starting date August/ September
- Team of 45 international employees
- Annual salary starting from 21.756 Euros gross, depending on your experience
- Strong focus on the personal and professional development of all employees
- Startup atmosphere (BBQs on the roof, annual company retreats, ...)
- Location: Vienna, Austria