You will ensure high levels of software quality by creating automated tests for our web-based and mobile products as well as planning and executing tests manually.
- You have a passion for testing and finding software / usability issues
- You possess a technical background and skills in the following:
- Ruby on Rails, Objective-C, Java - nice to have
- You're a good communicator and thrive working in small teams
- Good English
- Great product sense. Detail-oriented. You love to take on projects and make them your own.
- Curiosity, ability to grasp tasks quickly and solve problems independently
- Small, highly motivated team
- Competitive annual salary starting from 35.000 Euros gross, depending on experience
- Strong focus on the personal and professional development of all employees
- Take part in fairs and conferences (e.g. Google I/O)
- Work independently and with the newest technologies
- Startup atmosphere (BBQs on the roof, annual company retreats, ...)
- Location: Vienna, Austria
Life at MeisterLabs
- Darts, Golf, Football, PlayStation 4 & Wii at the office
- As much Italian coffee as you can drink
- "Late lunches" every few weeks
- Weekly runs on the Donaukanal (non-compulsory)
- Annual 3-day company offsites ("Hackfests")
- BBQ and open air cinema on rooftop in summer
- Pub Quizzes in the local Irish Bar
- "Hacky Fridays": try out awesome new technologies or work on your personal pet feature every Friday
Did you know?
Vienna is ranked the world’s best city to live in, and our office is located right in the heart of it. We are an international team with people from Austria, Germany, UK, Hungary, Romania, Iceland, and the USA, and we all love it here. Follow us on Instagram to get a feeling for what it's like to work with us at MeisterLabs!