You will ensure high levels of software quality by creating automated tests for our web-based and mobile products as well as planning and executing tests manually.
- You have a passion for testing and finding software / usability issues
- You possess a technical background and skills in the following:
- Ruby on Rails, Objective-C, Java - nice to have
- You're a good communicator and thrive working in small teams
- Good English
- Great product sense. Detail-oriented. You love to take on projects and make them your own.
- Curiosity, ability to grasp tasks quickly and solve problems independently
- Small, highly motivated team
- Competitive annual salary starting from 35.000 Euros gross, depending on experience
- Strong focus on the personal and professional development of all employees
- Take part in fairs and conferences (e.g. Google I/O)
- Work independently and with the newest technologies
- Startup atmosphere (BBQs on the roof, annual company retreats, ...)
- Location: Vienna, Austria