As a Junior Software Tester, undertaking automated and manual software tests across our fleet of apps, you’ll be central to our ability to deliver top-quality products to millions of users worldwide.
- A passion for delivering fantastic software products, by testing and finding software / usability issues
- A technical background and skills in the following:
- Ruby on Rails, Objective-C, Java - nice to have!
- Great communications skills, as a team player
- Good English skills
- A great product sense, meaning you’re detail-oriented and love to take on projects and make them your own
- Curiosity and enthusiasm, with the ability to grasp tasks quickly and solve problems independently.
- Small, highly motivated team
- Competitive annual salary starting from 33.000 Euros gross, depending on experience
- Strong focus on the personal and professional development of all employees
- Take part in fairs and conferences (e.g. Google I/O)
- Work independently and with the newest technologies
- Startup atmosphere (BBQs on the roof, annual company retreats, ...)
- Location: Vienna, Austria